I finally gave up on waiting for the UPS guy to deliver my vinyl! I made a trip to JoAnn's last week and grabbed a roll so I could put a little vision I had into action. It turned out EXACTLY like I imagined!
Picture
I started getting excited as I finished weeding my vinyl and then when I applied it to the mixer...I may have even done a little dance! I love how it turned out!
Picture
What do you all think? Fellow Cricut friends, here is the link to my design: Bakers gonna bake!

Comments

Danielle
01/16/2017 7:05am

Hey Tonya!
I originally saw your blog when you posted about a messy bun hat
(which I used to make an awesome hat for my step-sister), after that I reviewed all your posts. I really think the idea for the mixer is great!

I think it is pretty kool that you leave yourself some time to write this blog. I have a full-time job and a little one at home, I know how busy it can be. How do I follow you so I can see new posts that you publish?

01/16/2017 8:11am

Hi Danielle, thank you for checking out my blog! I'm kind of new at this, so I appreciate all the feed back I can get! I share most of my posts on Pinterest. Feel free to follow me there! (https://www.pinterest.com/tonyanicoleday/)
And yes, I am busy! I work full time as a nurse, but I am a crafter at heart and always have a gazillion projects going on at once! Currently working on gifts and decorations for a baby shower this weekend, hopefully I'll find a few minutes to share my creations! What career are you in?

Danielle
01/16/2017 5:40pm

Thank you for the Pinterest info! I was actually just getting ready to get on there. I'm an office manager for a company that provides behavioral health services to children. I love the help we provide to families! I can definitely relate to being a crafter at heart, we always try to DIY before buying in this house. Looking forward to seeing your new posts.

01/25/2017 3:52am

I saw this as a trend on Pinterest. I didn't realize what a phenomenon this was until I started paying attention. I just can't understand it. KitchenAids are classy and timeless and should remain as such. Why would you want to deface yours? I like that yours is just simple. Keep on posting. Have a nice day!

03/30/2017 11:38am

The potentiality is also part of the general life activity of an organism therefore overall health affects also intimate life.

04/09/2017 4:23pm

Thanks for this information... Love to read your articles.

04/14/2017 1:05am

My mom is a baker. I gave her the KitchenAid mixer for her 50th birthday. She was so happy because that was one of her dreams. I remember the time she always complain that her hand is swelling because of hand mixers. That's why I take the initiative to surprise her.